Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

omg

I so want more of this. Or at least a sequel. Please please please :)

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

bla bla summary

"omgwtf". That's exactly what I was thinking when I found this flash on the frontpage. I loved the previous three episodes, and this, well, definitely made my day.
And I say this without having watched this episode yet. :)

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

What do I type in here? D:

While watching, I thought "Jeez, must've taken him a shitload of time drawing all the graphics et cetera". The author's comment then proved me I was right.

So, what else? Oh yeah: awesome flash. Going to my faves, fo' sho'.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I liked it

I personally don't know why people are voting this down or write that it ain't funny, because it actually is. It's nicely done, and most of all: random.
Seems like you need a certain intellect to laugh about this.

The first time I watched it, I laughed pretty hard. Especially about that raging guy (clip by chluaid).

knight vs coka cola knight vs coka cola

WTF did I just watch?!

In which way is this intended to be a parody? A "knight" using lasers shoots at a billboard and then gets hit by a piece of it?
That's not a parody, that's dumb. And the misspelling makes it look even more retarded than it already is.

sasar responds:

it was my first ever animation....

The ladys room The ladys room

I liked it

Personally, I get scared pretty quick, hence I seldomly watch horror movies (some of my friends call me a "pussy").
However, this animation was nicely done - if it were a real movie (you know, with more special effects and a slightly creepier atmosphere) I probably would've pissed myself. :D

Tarboy Tarboy

oh my god D:

One word: epic!

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Now that's what I call "manly" !

I so wanna buy this stuff! :D

FYAT FYAT

Short and awesome

I totally liked it :)

Mein Kampf Mein Kampf

Yes, that was random

It wasn't extremely funny, but I smiled though.
And by the way: I DO know what Hitler sounds like, and that's definitely NOT because I'm German. ;)

Soupcat responds:

Yah Im belgium so I sound more french like then german like.